Friday, July 29, 2016

Week 102 We're in overtime!

YESSAY

This week was soooo sweet.  We doubled the Standards of Excellence for member lessons and finally we hit the goal of 20 people at church.  When I left Guadeloupe I made it my ultimate goal to get Trintié to 20.  When we started off here, it was around 12 and we climbed all the way up!  This was my last week in Trinité too because the next two will be in FDF.  So it was do or die time and we got it done. It was soooo cool. We were all super excited.

This is just going to be a fast blog letter.

Well, we hit two years last Saturday as well, so we're just going into overtime I guess!

Elder Logan Robert Sackley



Elder Osorio asleep

José made us lunch!

Service project with our new investigator, José 

We built a staircase in his backyard



It was Pierre Joseph's birthday on Saturday and I went over and gave him a tie and we talked for a bit.  He's moving to France this November and is excited to go the temple when it opens.  Weird to think that exactly one year ago, I was with him on his birthday as well. Time has flown by.








Elder Crapo used a hammer too much this past week and got sun burned so he made himself a brace for his wrist... 


and used our freezer to keep his neck cold

No comments:

Post a Comment