Sunday, November 1, 2015

week 63

wow...

I just want to be a real boy or more specifically a real missionary again.  Its been  a long week ladies and gentlemen.

But first that picture of me and Elder Noho.  Elder noho is a tahitian Elder and Elder noho took me to mcdonalds during our exchange.  there is a lady in the branch notorious for feeding and stuffing missionaries named sister Eva so elder Noho tells me Elder Sackley tonight im sister eva were going to eat.

He than proceeded to spend 54 euors on mcdonalds.  54 euros.... thats like 70 US dollars.  Every burger you ever wanted and ice cream was right before us.  And i have never felt so sick and nasty in my life.  We ate it all.  In other news im 201 pounds so yeah.  I love my polys

The week itself was a challenge i feel like an office missionary some days i just call agency looking for apartments or i have to go to Toyota to regulate car things.  I just really miss waking up studying and going hard all day. 

Also just another random story.  i feel like my life is a comedy.  i spend my day wanting to cheese grade my forhead while i do senior couple stuff and than when i teach stuff like this happens

again on the exchange with Elder noho were teaching a guy named nicholas.  The lesson is going really good i set a date with him and than he just starts making bird noises.  Elder noho loses it and the spirit is gone and im like my goodness why me.  And if that wasnt enough this guy is like thats not all i can do!  he takes off his shirt and lays down on the tile, hes a little chubby, and he starts rocking back and forth making his back make a farting noise. i quit

yes that really did happen right after he accepted a baptismal date. why me?

President is coming this weekend so that should be fun


Elder Logan Robert Sackley

Gerson is my home boy


Elder Noho my tahitian brother!  54 euros of macdooo was too much




No comments:

Post a Comment