Tuesday, August 18, 2015

week 54

alors

This week was the sweetest

So today president herrington and sister herrington were with us for P day.  They were in guadeloupe for a meeting and stopped on martinique cause they know where the party is at.  We had a fun day hiking and showing them all the stuff on martinique.  Its a new feel for sure.  Id say i learned a lot about being a man with president mehr lots of just go out work hard be a man dont be a baby dont complain go fight win. and i loved it its exactly want i needed.

And i wouldnt say president herrington doesnt want me to do the same but his focus is a lot more on love and being open to the people and the spirit.  I cant decide which i like more and i dont think i ever will because they compliment each other so perfectly its helping me become who God would want me to be.

Shenor took a dunk this week and that is literally all it is right now as the prophet joesph smith would put it baptism without confirmation is just like baptizing a sack of potatoes it does nothing. He came in just as the sacrement was being blessed and we dropped the ball and didnt realize he could still be confirmed till after church was over.  So i guess thats on our heads.  Sorry shenor and joesph smith.  Next week!

With lots of love

Elder Logan Robert Sackley





fort de france


me and my tahitain boys i always was meant to be poly i swear

crab split my finger nail in half so president stepped on it saying no one hurts my missionaries! ahahah


No comments:

Post a Comment