Wednesday, February 3, 2016

week 77

bonsoir

i have to be really fast because im out of time

the lord is humbling me by making the patriots lose.  I accept the defeat and move forward in humility.  Also i have officialy graduated from sister missionary land i have to earn my elder stripes now i guess.

transfer news

so i got the shock of my life when president called telling me that elder moux, the other zone leader who has been on the south end of the island, would not be coming up to lamentin to join up with me.  But that i would getting Elder Savard from St Maarten.

Honestly i was a little or a lot upset i had been so excited to be with Elder Moux.  I dont believe much in complaining but i think president sensed my displeasure so he said this.  

"elder Sackley the moment we started working on transfers the impression came immedaitely to me that you two needed to be together.  Youre one of the best we have and we really need you two to be together right now"

so i swallowed my pride and hung up the phone and just sat down.  I thought about it for a while and the more i thought about it the more it didnt really sink in.  So i got on my knees that night and just asked for a little bit of confirmation on it all.  and it came.

im excited for this next transfer i know that it was an inspired call now

let the 6 months to sexy begin

Elder Logan Robert Sackley












No comments:

Post a Comment